Monday, August 18, 2014

Essential oils and back to homeschool

Today was our first day of homeschool for this year. My son's second year of school and my daughter's first year. Since it has been months since we sat down to any kind of "formal" learning environment, I prepared beforehand!  I applied vetiver, cedarwood, and lavender to their kids before we started. (I applied some on myself too! Mama needs calming and concentration help as well!) And I  also diffused cedarwood and lavender. That smelled wonderful!

All in all it was a pretty good first day, despite a few attitude issues that we need to work on. :) We will help address those issues with scripture, prayer, and probably a few other oils too.

How about you? What oils did you use for your kids first day back to school?



The diffuser with cedarwood and lavender helped create a calm atmosphere in our home!

Hard at work! :)


Some of our school work. We use Heart of Dakota for our curriculum. It is very scripture based and every day is easily planned out for you. I also like to add in other workbooks that you can buy at the dollar section in Target, or Walmart, the Dollar Tree, etc. My kids do well with workbooks right now.




No comments:

Post a Comment