Friday, September 12, 2014

When your husband becomes an oiler!

Its a fact that most Young Living distributor's are women. I would love to know the percentage, but I am sure it is extremely high! And I have heard the same story from most of them; when they first started out using the oils, their husbands were skeptical. And so was mine!!

I signed up about 2 1/2 years ago, but did not really start using the oils regularly until last Summer. So its been just over a year since our family really became oily. I was using them on myself and the kids and my husband would sometimes just make a comment about those "snake oils".  But, he finally decided to start using them too and he noticed how wonderful he felt! He travels for work and that means a lot of time spent in busy public places like airports, airplanes, restaurants, etc. So maintaining his health and wellness is key when traveling!

Here is my handsome husband doing his job leading a drum clinic with Styx drummer Todd Sucherman.




Below is Styx drummer Todd Sucherman, who my husband has had the pleasure of traveling with many times over the years doing drum clinics together on the East coast.




Now he uses the oils daily just like the rest of us. So we are all an oily family!  And this is what the top of his dresser looks like today :)  I always make sure to give him some small bottles of his favorite oils when he travels each month. He doesn't leave home with them!



No comments:

Post a Comment