Monday, August 11, 2014

Young Living's 20th anniversary convention 2014

I had the amazing opportunity to attend Young Living's convention this year! It was a week packed filled with lots of great information, listening to some great speakers, sampling new products, meeting my internet friends for the first time, connecting with other distributors, and visiting the lavender farm! And the amazing setting of the mountains in Utah made it even more enjoyable. I could not get enough of the incredible views everywhere I went! I am just going to share a bunch of photos with you to let you get a small glimpse of what our week was like. Sometimes photos can say a lot more than words!


Opening night party. Ningxia Red shots through a block of ice!


Outside the Salt Palace.




John Maxwell was one of the speakers, I really enjoyed him!


Seed to Seal is what sets Young Living apart from all other essential oil company's!!


I met Genevieve from Mama Natural!! I have followed her blog for years, so this was truly an honor for me!


Organic, gluten free, vegetarian restaurant in Salt Lake City. I ate there three times!!


This is why I ate there three times! Yummy!


See!! I would eat there all the time if we had a place like this in my town!


The members of the Common Scents Team who came to convention! We had a blast getting to know each other and spending time together all week!


Hanging out with Stacy McDonald at one of the general sessions. She is the leader of the Common Scents Team.


Farm day!!!!


Breathtaking views!!!


Lavender growing in the greenhouse ready to be planted!


That is snow on the mountain tops!


Smelling the lavender before we planted it. This was an amazing experience!!


My friend Clarinda and I planting our lavender! That is the look of pure bliss on our faces!


Did I mention the amazing views??


Cookers in the distillery.


And we have oil! I believe they were distilling juniper. Lavender was not ready for harvest yet.


So pretty, and the smell is captivating!


Gary Young is now growing ancient einkorn at the farms. It will be harvested in the Fall.


One of my favorite shots that Clarinda took of me in the lavender field.


One more view of the farm with the gorgeous mountains.


I stopped by the corporate office on my way back to Salt Lake City.



If you want to learn more about Young Living's Seed to Seal promise, please visit this site!

You can also follow my Facebook page to learn more tips and information about Young Living and their products!

No comments:

Post a Comment